Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chorus Room 197

Go down

Chorus Room 197 Empty Chorus Room 197

Post  Katie Kelleher Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:45 pm

When I walk into chorus each day there is something very comforting about room 197. I've always liked how different the room is in comparison to any other rooms in the school. The environment is very inviting, I feel at ease with the chorus members in this room. I've always enjoyed the openness to it along with the murals . I'd even like to see another mural of Disney talent expo go up before I leave. I think a simple painting of the blue disney castle could look nice up on one of the walls. I'd also like to see the bulletin board decorated for each concert, which we've been doing well so far. The only downside to the room are the buzzing lights, I prefer to practice without the lights on in order to hear the chorus better. After the lights have been on for a while its hard to even notice them, but once they are turned of the silence is apparent. I hope next year, even when Mr. Young has left that we continue to cherish this unique space.

Katie Kelleher

Back to top Go down