Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chorus Room: 197

Go down

Chorus Room: 197 Empty Chorus Room: 197

Post  Katie Kelleher Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Our chorus room can be considered the home of our chorus. This space has a tight-knit, comfortable feeling since all chorus members are very close, like a family. I think the fall decorations on the bulletin board, with the date of our next concert was a very useful approach for that side of the room. Not only will it remind us of our next goal, but it will also adds some warmth with the fall colors and leaves. I also like how there our major works posters from all of the years hanging above the main white board. This makes me feel as if I’m apart of something larger that just a high school elective. I feel as though I am apart of a line of Hingham High School chorus members of several years. Every time I look at those posters I feel honored to be apart of the chorus each year. In addition, in regards to the lights, I prefer to keep them off while rehearsing. The buzzing sound, although sometimes unnoticed with the fans blowing, interferes with our sound. Once turned off there is a silence that allows us to be more aware of our own sound.

Katie Kelleher

Back to top Go down