Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chorus Room 197

Go down

Chorus Room 197 Empty Chorus Room 197

Post  rachel dentremont Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:26 pm

I love the chorus room but sometimes it feels a little empty. We have two murals but people don't really remember the signifigance. I know there's nothing we can really do about this and every classroom in the school is like this, but the one color all around just brings the mood down. Also, we always have the shades down so there is no real natural light. I don't know if this is possible but, if we could move the bleachers into a position where the sunlight would not affect us as much and be able to keep them open I think it would be good. I know Mr. Young always talks about the lights too. Hearing, or not hearing, the noise when they are turned off is a major difference. People don't notice the constant buzzing but sometimes I wonder if we would sound better without them on at all. I know the idea of getting another mural has been discussed too. I think this would be really cool and warm up the room and make it more exciting and lively. The room is very relaxing though. I walk in in the morning and feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. There is something about it that is very comforting and I love that.

rachel dentremont

Back to top Go down