Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chorus Room 197!

2 posters

Go down

The Chorus Room 197! Empty The Chorus Room 197!

Post  eraso Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Room 197 is by far my favorite class room in the school! To begin with, I think that chorus is the perfect way to start my day off. Instead of getting to school and having to worry about taking a test or quiz I get to sing. Every morning when I get to school people are always stressing out about school and sports. When I walk into the chorus room I know that I can clear my mind of everything. At the beginning of class when we do all of the stretches and warmups I relax and clear my head. Furthermore, the atmosphere in the chorus room and especially with Concert Choral is great! Every morning even though it is so early everyone is friendly and willing to put in all their energy and time to sing. Even when I see people from chorus in the halls they say hi and are friendly. All in all room 197 is great. It is always filled with laughter and beautiful songs!

eraso

Back to top Go down

The Chorus Room 197! Empty Room 197

Post  Rissy.I.Hennessey Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:48 pm

I love going to the chorus room firstr thing in the morning. One of the things that I absolutely love are the murals. They just liven up the room and most of the time the first thing I look at when I walk into the room in the morning. It is very spacious and makes listening to the way we sing that much cooler. The sound just bounces off the high celings and walls. I also like how we are positioned so that Mr. Young can see everyone in the chorus and be able to hear what everyone is doing so that he can give all the sections the best advice and corrections as possible. I love room 197!!!!! Very Happy

Rissy.I.Hennessey

Back to top Go down