Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chorus Room

Go down

Chorus Room Empty Chorus Room

Post  MollySaran Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Over the past few years the chorus room has become my home. Every year we get new teachers with new classrooms, and although some are the same, the environment changes with new classmates and more challenging curriculum; however, our chorus room has never failed to make me feel at home. There's an indescribable comfort about entering the chorus room each year knowing that even if the rest of the day entails many exams and social drama, that one hour spent in chorus can be a break from the rest of school. Not only has the chorus room served as our rehearsal spot, but also a place where seniors have decorated the walls with beautiful memories of our concert themes, practice sessions for ensembles and special acts, 5th grade chorus buddies mingled, and new ideas were discussed and brought to life by our chorus council. I hope that in the future years of college, my visits to Hingham will bring me straight back to my safe haven, room 197.

MollySaran

Back to top Go down