Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singing Assessments!

Go down

Singing Assessments! Empty Singing Assessments!

Post  eraso Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:31 pm

I remember the first time that I had to do a singing assessment last year. I was so scared to sing in front of the class and I could not believe that I actually had to do it. But after a couple of times I started to get the hang of it and I realized that it really is not that bad. In chorus I feel that no one is going to judge me on if I mess up during the assessment. Everyone is really supportive for everyone even if they get the whole thing wrong. I think that singing assessments help me know were I am at in chorus. They give me an idea if I am learning the different scales and rhythms or if I am just listening to what other people around me are singing. What I also like about singing assessments is that we are allowed to re take them, so if we mess up we can try again. I really like this because it gives people the opportunity to learn from their mistakes and fix them, so they wouldn't make the same mistake next time. All and all, even though singing assessments can sometimes be a little scary I think that they help improve everyone as a singer and the whole group as a chorus.

eraso

Back to top Go down