Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caroling for lindon ponds

Go down

caroling for lindon ponds Empty caroling for lindon ponds

Post  rachel dentremont Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:50 pm

First of all, I am very disapointed that I am not going on the caroling field trip. I love singing Christmas carols and I love the idea of going to Lindon Ponds to spread the Christmas joy. I think it will mean the world to the people living there. I know how hard it must be for them to not be able to visit with their families over the holidays. I can't imagine spending the holidays with anyone else. Singing carols just makes me happy. I would love to see the smiles on their faces as they get an unexpected surprise. They have the same routine every day and for something like that to break it up would just be amazing. I think some of them might not be as happy as others because some might be upset about not being able to see their families or grandchildren. The joy that singing and carols bring to people is so special and even more special to this time of year. I love singing carols and spreading the joy to everyone.

rachel dentremont

Back to top Go down