Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mentoring Program!

Go down

Mentoring Program! Empty Mentoring Program!

Post  mollyrabinovitz12 Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:54 pm

First, I want to thank Sabrina Clarke for this years mentoring program! In my opinion, the idea of giving a lowerclassmen an upperclassmen mentor is a great thing to do. The upperclassmen have been involved in the chorus program longer, so they know what's going on in chorus. Mentoring is a great way to improve each individual in the chorus. Some people are too shy to ask questions or share ideas; so knowing that there is someone older to reach out to is a great feeling. Also, this program is a great, and fun way for lowerclassmen to meet and become friends with upperclassmen. This year, my mentor is Aoife, and she's an awesome mentor. For our Fall Concert, she filled my folder slot with ribbons and my favorite candies. From now on I'm going to try my best to touch base with her at least once a week. In my opinion, bonding can create a family. That's how I see Concert Chorale; a family. Very Happy

mollyrabinovitz12

Back to top Go down