Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is Music important?

Go down

Why is Music important?  Empty Why is Music important?

Post  shelbyosullivan Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:37 am

In my eyes, the reason that making music is important is different for everyone. To me, music makes me calm, and feel good about myself. I believe that being part of a music program is important for all of the kids in our school. Although I am always very busy, I would never take chorus out of my schedule because I need that time of day just to sing and be relaxed. At home, or in the car when I am listening to my own choice of my music, I listen to songs or artists that I can relate to. Or something that is just catchy and fun. Really, I love any kind of music and I don't know what I'd do without it! I encourage kids in the high school to take some sort of music course because its a nice break in your day to do something that you're passionate about. Students who take chorus band or orchestra are really well rounded people, and I believe that music can be only something positive in ones life.

shelbyosullivan

Back to top Go down