Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sight singing

2 posters

Go down

sight singing Empty sight singing

Post  lyriclevarity Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:16 am

i enjoy sight singing for the most part. comming into the high school, i wasnt very good at it , considereing it wasnt really and everyday thing in middle school, and when we learmed our songs we would listen to the recordings for guidence. this year has made sight singing alot easier for me. when you have people around you who know what they're doing. it helps to ask questions, so throughout the year you can also help others. as it being the end of the year, i think ive grown alot with my sight singing. and have been improving throughout the year.

lyriclevarity

Back to top Go down

sight singing Empty Sight Singing

Post  Rissy.I.Hennessey Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:56 am

Although I'm sure most people (myself included) don't really enjoy soing the sight singing. I do have to say though that it is definitely imortant and is very helpful when it comes down to learning the scores/ pieces for the upcoming concerts. Having the background of the sight singing and using the little booklets are quite helpful in learning skills like finding do and where we are in the scale. It also helps that we did the ear training because I found sight singing easier after learning ear training.

Rissy.I.Hennessey

Back to top Go down