Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mentoring!

Go down

Mentoring!  Empty Mentoring!

Post  eraso Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:02 pm

I think that the mentoring program has always been a great idea and I hope that we can do more with it in the up coming school year. Personally I thought that coming into the high school was a little bit scary, especially the first couple of weeks. Having a mentor I think could help this feeling. Last year I had a mentor as a freshman and I wish that we could have had more activities and outings together. I really liked the idea that someone brought up during the Chorus Council speeches about having two upperclassmen paired with two freshman. I think that that was a great idea because if someone can not make one of the events then the other person could go. Also it gives the freshman two upperclassmen to be able to say "Hi" to in the hall or ask questions to. I hope that next year I will be able to mentor someone and help them out with any thing they need, so that they have a great high school and chorus experience!

eraso

Back to top Go down