Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mentoring!

Go down

Mentoring! Empty Mentoring!

Post  Caitlin Boyle Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:57 pm

My mentoring experience was awesome as a freshman. I had Erin Keif as my mentor and she was an awesome mentor. She would always go out of her way to talk to me and make me feel less of an awkward freshman and generally more welcome to the high school. Though I also did drama with her and bonded with her from that, the chorus mentoring program allowed another way for us to bond. I'm in the same situation this year with my two mentees. Both Jake and Josi do drama and I get the opportunity to bond with them through that but I am hoping that we will have more upcoming chorus mentoring parties and such so that I can really get to bond with them through the chorus mentoring program. Though I don't get to see Josi in chorus , like I do with Jake, I see her at cross country as well and am happy that I have time to see them both at least a little each day! I think that the mentoring program is great and opens a variety of opportunities for underclassmen and upperclassmen to bond and become friends.

Caitlin Boyle

Back to top Go down