Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talent Expo

Go down

Talent Expo Empty Talent Expo

Post  katecris Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:13 pm

With break almost done, I have begun to realize that our next concert is right around the corner, and I am starting to get excited. One of the reasons why this concert is so fun is because it not only displays the talent of the choruses, but it also is a great time to show off our many talented individuals. I always love listening to people try out for solos because I am always pleasantly surprised by someone. Sadly, I won't be able to hear everyone's audition, but I am still excited to hear the soloists. This year, because most of these songs are so familiar to everyone, I think that a lot of people will be trying out for them, and I know that it will be hard to choose! In addition to the solos, special acts are also a great way in which the talents of our chorus can be displayed. Although we had very few special acts audition, I think that the ones chosen are very strong and will be great. Talent Expo is always such a special night, everyone always loves what they are singing and this enthusiasm shows, making it even more enjoyable for the audience.

katecris

Back to top Go down