Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singing assesment

Go down

Singing assesment Empty Singing assesment

Post  mkd1186 Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:53 am

Singing assessments can be judged in different ways. To me sometimes I’m excited for them and others I'm not. Although they are very nerve-racking , singing assessments are such a good way to gain more progress on either sight singing, or rhythm exercises, or even learning how to pronounce new languages if we singing one of our songs. Our last singing assessment was ‘verleigh uns freiden’. I wasn’t to nervous to sing this because well we got to do it with a partner which always makes people feel more comfortable and secure, and I thought that I knew that song pretty well so I was happy. After doing that singing assessment I was happy with how I did, I did a lot better than I thought I was going to do. I definitely think I struggle more when I do singing assessments on sight singing and rhythm exercises because for some reason that doesn’t come so clear to me and I need to improve with those. I most definitely think I will get better and better at those as we continue to do them more next year.
-Maddie

mkd1186

Back to top Go down