Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singing assesments

Go down

Singing assesments  Empty Singing assesments

Post  rbreedlove Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:26 pm

I believe singing assessments are very much needed in chorus. I personally enjoy having singing assessments. I enjoy them because it gives me an opportunity to see where I stand in chorus. It demonstrates my improvement I have made and what more improvements are needed. My only issue with the singing assessments is my nerves. I receive a lot of nerves before singing just like anyone would. For me, my nerves are not caused by standing in front of our class and singing, since I love to perform. My nerves are caused by my thoughts of messing up. I always worry of messing up and being embarrassed. In the end, all of my thoughts are always wrong because although I do not sing perfectly in my singing assessments, I accomplish singing must better than I expect, and learn from my mistakes. I also enjoy being one of the first to sing because as more and more people take their turn, your nerves build up. Overall I enjoy singing assessment greatly to show my accomplishments and improvements in chorus.

rbreedlove

Back to top Go down