Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singing Assesments -Shelby

Go down

Singing Assesments -Shelby Empty Singing Assesments -Shelby

Post  shelbyosullivan Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:53 pm

I both love and hate the days we have singing assessments. I LOVE days like today because it's fun hearing everyone sing independently. Or hearing two voices together, and how they mix. In my eyes, I think today went very well for everyone!! Every group had parts of their performance that were beautiful! After singing for the class, the round of applause from everyone is rewarding and makes me feel as though I did a good job. But even if I did horrible, the clapping makes me feel like it's no big deal, and i'll do better next time. I hate days like today because I get SO nervous. Even though I have done this a countless amount of times over the past three years, I still get nerves when Mr. Young gets further down the list. However, today wasn't too bad because it was a partner assessment. I did one with Brooke, and a trio with Abby and Luke! Both went well, and everyone else did great too! Last one of the year, and hopefully next year I won't be as nervous!

shelbyosullivan

Back to top Go down