Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV talent shows

Go down

TV talent shows Empty TV talent shows

Post  rbreedlove Mon May 28, 2012 9:01 pm

Many have seen shows of people competing with their voices such as American Idol, X Factor, or Americas Got Talent. I never really watched American Idol as much as others. Always hearing talk of it, i decided to watch it and i enjoyed it. The competitors passion for singing was obvious and everyone was different. Although, some of the voices sounded the same or with an overly developed chest voice. Some seemed as though they did not practice singing in different ranges at all. But others voices were beautiful, passionate, and deserved to win. Sometimes people that have been accepted on to the talent show appear to care more of fame rather than singing itself. Often times those who do win, fame changes who they are and their music for their fans. Singers should have fans for their style and passion for music not just giving it up for what their viewers think is better. Singers should only win because they care for what they are doing not for what is worth, which is something that famous stars should realize.

rbreedlove

Back to top Go down