Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shout Out for Broadway Talent Expo

Go down

Shout Out for Broadway Talent Expo Empty Shout Out for Broadway Talent Expo

Post  Alison McDermott Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Let me first start off by saying that I thought the concert was amazing! Everybody honestly did such a great job, but I just wanted to give a special shout out to the guys. It has been a tough year number-wise, but I think that what we lack in number we make up for in energy and enthusiasm. I cannot imagine how hard it must be to be one half of an entire section as a junior, never mind as a freshman! For that reason alone I think that Jake, Clay, and Luke deserve a round of applause. They have handled everything really well and even do it with smiles on their faces, so bravo to them! Adding to the dedication from the Tenor section, Mixed Chorus is blessed to have a wonderful Bass section. All the guys have grown so much since the beginning of the year and their hard work paid off in a wonderful performance last Thursday. Men’s Chorus was fabulous and Brian and Will’s special acts were amazing! So congratulations guys, you pulled off an awesome concert!

Alison McDermott

Back to top Go down