Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Public Relations and Publicity

2 posters

Go down

Public Relations and Publicity Empty Public Relations and Publicity

Post  lizzie-mcneill1027 Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:45 pm

First off, I think putting up posters around Hingham before a concert is a great way to let local people know we're having one and to give them all the information they need to attend. Last year, when we were trying to think of new ideas to recruit guys to join Chorus, we also put up "Men Sing" posters around the school, and I think that was a really good idea as well. Our appearance on the Friday Show was another great way to encourage boys to join Chorus, and so are announcements over the loudspeaker and in the newspapers. I hope we can do something like the Friday Show skit agin this year because it was so much fun and I was told it made several guys consider joining.

lizzie-mcneill1027

Back to top Go down

Public Relations and Publicity Empty Ways to spread the word about Chorus

Post  eraso Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:30 pm

I agree with Lizzie. I believe that there are many great ways the we can try to have more people, especially boys. First, I think that singing at the assembly was a great way to let people know that chorus is fun and that we sounds great! It also was a great way to spread the word about the concert because we want everyone to come. Next, putting up posters around town lets people know that there is a concert and that they should go. The most important way that we can have people support our chorus and have them come to our concert, like Mr. Young always says, is to talk about it. If people know that you are excited for it they will be more likely to come. So talk to your friends and family and get everyone talking about chorus!

eraso

Back to top Go down