Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Artists and Music

Go down

Favorite Artists and Music Empty Favorite Artists and Music

Post  Chris.Nevins Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:11 pm

If I were to classify the type of music on my Ipod, it would probably fall under the rock, soft rock, folk, techno, grunge, mellow, reggae, indie rock, funk, and the tiniest amount of hip hop, category. My taste of music tends to change quite often. A lot of times I will fixate on one particular artist for weeks at a time and then all of the sudden I will have a change of heart and switch artists. I guess you could call them miniature obsessions, but I like to refer to them as musical phases. I have to say my all-time favorite band is a tie between The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and the Foo Fighters. Not many artists can even begin to contest the God-like qualities of each of those bands. However, since I listen in phases, my favorite band at the moment would have the be the Arctic Monkeys. They are a very young British rock band whose riffs are fast, lyrics are hilariously genius, and drum beats could not be more perfectly constructed. I have seen them live twice now and I have to say that I have never seen a better live show. Each concert was not just a event, but an insane musical experience. Aside from my current obsession with the Arctic Monkeys, my taste broadens much further. Other artists that make prolonged appearances on my Ipod include Incubus, Death Cab For Cutie, John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Deadmau5, Dave Matthews Band, The Black Keys, Nirvana, Ben Harper, and many many more.

Chris.Nevins

Back to top Go down