Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Artists and music

Go down

Favorite Artists and music Empty Favorite Artists and music

Post  jake.vandine Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:51 pm

I've got to say, I have a strange mix of songs in my iTunes library. Even though I have very few, I have Bob Dylan, the Beatles, Dubstep, Rap, Pop, Classic Rock, AC/DC, and a lot of other stuff that really doesn't allow for a themed playlist. My favorite artist at the moment would have to be Skrillex, a Dubstep artist, who makes some really high quality stuff. The Cross Country team is walking out to one of his songs at the Pep Rally, and they're really good for pumping people up. Dubstep is a strange genre; it's all synth, but before you write it off as some cheap, easy to make form of music, the really good artists have years of experience. The sounds have to blend really well, or it sounds bad, like a poorly tuned instrument. It's a very interesting genre to look into, if only for the different tunes that the various remixes have. There are a lot of good artists, and I think it may have the potential to be the next big genre that everyone will be into in the next few years.

jake.vandine

Back to top Go down