Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

favorite artists and music

Go down

favorite artists and music Empty favorite artists and music

Post  Izzy Gilmartin Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:35 am

My music tastes have certainly evolved over the years but, I think, the music I'm listening to now is my niche. I have very ecclectic music tastes ranging from indie artists, such as The Maine and City And Colour, to pop-rock, like All Time Low and Fall Out Boy, to metal, like Of Mice & Men and Asking Alexandria. But my favorite genre is pop-punk. Bands like The Wonder Years, Man Overboard, Four Year Strong, Transit, and The Story So Far are some of my favorites. Their lyrics are relatable and easy to sing along to. There are songs for if you're feeling down or if you're ready for a party. No matter how you feel that day, you can find a pop-punk song to fit your mood. Being fans of these bands makes me feel like I fit in somewhere. Bands like Transit and Four Year Strong are from Boston so listening to them makes me so proud to be a part of the east coast hardcore scene. The music may be a bit too heavy for some, but, to me, its perfect.

Izzy Gilmartin

Back to top Go down