Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Artists and Music

2 posters

Go down

Favorite Artists and Music Empty Favorite Artists and Music

Post  Katie Kelleher Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:31 pm

I always seem to have a variety of music on my ipod. Depending on what I feel like, I listen to acoustic, rap, country, anything really. Recently I've been listening to a lot of songs in the alternative genre. I enjoy music that is simple and shows of someone's voice. Train, Gotye, and Young the Giant are some of my favorite artists. Their songs allow me to relax and enjoy the music playing. However, I think people would be surprised to hear that I like rap almost just as much. Mac Miller and M&M are equally as talented in my mind. For me, my music doesn't have to be a specific type, as long as it has a good beat that I can listen to.

Katie Kelleher

Back to top Go down

Favorite Artists and Music Empty Favorite Artists

Post  marykateleonard Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:56 pm

I defiantly agree with Katie's mentality on music. When I look for something to listen to, I do not limit myself to a certain genre. I like to listen to different types of music when I feel different ways. On my IPod, I have many different playlists for different moods and events, such as workout music and sleep music. I find it very interesting how much music can aid me in my everyday life, whether it is lulling me to sleep, or motivation me to get through the last few minutes of my workout. Right now, my favorite band is defiantly the Imagine Dragons. They are an alternative band, and I actually went to their concert a few weeks ago. As is often said, seeing music played live is truly an exhilarating experience, and I never turn down a chance to go to a concert.

marykateleonard

Back to top Go down