Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Career in music

Go down

Career in music Empty Career in music

Post  Ciara858 Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Music, especially singing, has always been a huge part of my life, i can't imagine my life without singing. However I am not at a level where I will be able to pursue a career in music. A music career would be wonderful but i don't really believe it is a possibility. I fear that because i am not going to pursue a singing career, I will no longer have a reason to sing. Sure, I'll sing along to the radio and in the shower, but chorus and structured singing is something that i have always done, and i wikll no longer have those. I doubt a college has a chorus for non-professional singers. When I heard that someone was coming to talk to us about music therapy I thought there was hope that this was a career that could incorperate music into my life. Unfortunately, music therapy is not what i expected, singing in front of judges and learning multiple insterments are still required, this is something i do not excell in. I still have hope that i can find a way for music to remain a constant in my life.

Ciara858

Back to top Go down