Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Artists and Music

Go down

Favorite Artists and Music  Empty Favorite Artists and Music

Post  Grace Doyle Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Several varieties of music and bands can be found on my Ipod. I have hundreds of songs ranging from the Beatles to Taylor Swift. There are so many talented artists out there today that could make huge milestones on the world of music. I have not recently stumbled on a “new discovery”, but there are many current musicians that are very talented. The Script, Train, and Adel are all very talented. They all sing with meaning and soul, which is how a song should be sung. The world might be surprised that I listen to alot of Stevie Wonder and Elton John. I listen to their songs more than songs that are currentley produced today. Like I have already stated, there are many talented musicians out there. However, The Beatles and Elvis aren’t called legends for no reason. These musicians have made their name in the music industry and changed how the world looks at music today. I don’t think anyone could be the next Elvis but, whoever could be considered a close competitor, will make their own name rather then replicate Elvis's name.

Grace Doyle

Back to top Go down