Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music is Everything

Go down

Music is Everything Empty Music is Everything

Post  carolinepartyka Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:11 pm

Humor me for a moment, close your eyes and imagine the whole world from cavemen to life today without ever having music. Imagine life without rhythm, lyrics, melody, harmony, anything related to music really. What if the greatest composers never composed music because they didn't know what it was? Without music, do you think i-pods, ringtones, TV theme songs, or commercial jingles would even exist today? There would be no such thing as a guitar or drum, or flute, etc. Think of how the world would lack so much creativity. It would be like living in a dull depressing gray picture day after day after day. Music gives us a chance to be ourselves, feel free, and even express our thoughts, feelings, and individuality. Music can give us hope when things our rough. Face it music is life, without it what would have become of the people who made music history? Think people, t h i n k. In my own personal opinion, music is what makes life worth living. Music = life. Don't forget that my fellow chorus-mates. sunny This picture shows what music can give >>>> http://www.olylife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/hope-carved-into-stone.jpg

carolinepartyka

Back to top Go down