Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My musical interrests

Go down

My musical interrests Empty My musical interrests

Post  Caroline Randall Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:33 pm

It’s clear that everyone in the chorus program loves music, and I am no exception! I definitely listen to a wide variety of tunes, but my favorite type of music is alternative. There are many different forms of alternative music; I like to listen to upbeat alternative with the occasional slower song. Some of my favorite artists are Coldplay, Foster the People, MGMT, The Killers, The Script and Passion Pit. Over the summer, I went to a Coldplay concert and a Foster the People concert, and they were both PHENOMINAL! I also like to listen to rap and mainstream pop songs, especially when I work out. I always get shunned when I say this, but I am not a fan of country. With the country talent expo, I definitely learned to appreciate country music, but I do not like listening to country (except for some Taylor Swift- she’s awesome!). I love downloading new music onto my iPod, and I am always open to listening to something new!

Caroline Randall

Back to top Go down