Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall Concert!

Go down

Fall Concert! Empty Fall Concert!

Post  eraso Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:51 am

I think that the fall concert is going to be great! I feel that Concert Choral is prepared and ready to go for Tuesday night. The first day of school when I looked at the two pieces of music for the concert I was not sure how they were going to turn out. When we started to learn all the notes and put the songs together I started to enjoy both pieces. The song "Since First I Saw Your Face" is our first piece for the concert. I believe it will be a great way to start off the concert and to get the audience excited for all the wonderful music they will hear that night. This song has good harmony and it really exemplifies the voice parts of Concert Choral. Our next song "Now is the Month of Maying" is my favorite. I love how the song has a bounce to it. Also, the song has a great tone to it and eaisly gets stuck in my head. I think that if everyone puts in all their effort and remembers the words and to round their vowels both of the songs will be wonderful! I think that we are off to a great start this year and that this concert will prove to Concert Choral that we are a family and performer great together. I can't wait to hear Treble Choir, strings, and the band. This years Fall Concert is going to be a success.

eraso

Back to top Go down