Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall Concert

Go down

Fall Concert Empty Fall Concert

Post  ShannonMcHugh Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:25 am

I agree with my fellow chorus members that the fall concert does come up quite fast, and can often be stressful because it is so close to the beginning of the school year. The fall concert gets the chorus moving at the beginning of the year and gives us goal to reach so that we stay focused during the first two months of school. If we did not have the fall concert I feel that the chorus would become very tense and tedious while only preparing for the Major Works Concert. The fall concert also prepares student who are planning to audition for SEMSBA or Districts. The fall concert can be stressful because most of the time we do not use sheet music so trying to memorize the piece in such a short amount of time can often be difficult, for me at least. Although the fall concert may be stressful it is also a lot of fun. I enjoy getting to watch the band and orchestra preform all on the same night. I think the fall concert is one of the nights that the entire music program comes together.

ShannonMcHugh

Back to top Go down