Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fav Artists and Music!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Fav Artists and Music!!!! Empty Fav Artists and Music!!!!

Post  HallieNowicki Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Music is awesome in general! I'll listen to any kind of music, but I prefer certain genres over others. For example, I love pop, rock, pop-rock, rap, and musical theatre. These genres of music clutter my iPod and I listen to them all the time. I pretty much love them so much because they all give me a reason to dance. It's not that I dislike classical, country, etc., but I rather listen to other kinds of music. My favorite modern artists to date would have to be Britney Spears, Cher Lloyd, and Demi Lovato. They each have a pop vibe to them but are so different in many ways. Yes Britney uses a lot of auto tune, but that's what makes her sound unique. Cher puts a rap twist in all her sounds and Demi’s lyrics are very deep yet catchy. My favorite bands in general would have to be The Who, Hot Chelle Rae, and the Beatles. All these groups have a different sound and that's what makes them all unique. I don’t think there will ever be another Beatles or Elvis Presley because all artists are different. There might be people who become as famous and successful, but their sound and impact will never be the same to the public, considering that generations tastes and likes constantly change.

HallieNowicki

Back to top Go down

Fav Artists and Music!!!! Empty My Favorite Music

Post  Rissy.I.Hennessey Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:18 pm

I have many artists and different songs that I love listening to on my ipod. I will listen to anything from pop to country to r&b and musical theatre. One of my favorite songs as of recently is "This Years Love" by David Gray. Its melody and lyrics touch my heart as well as the beautiful piano and strings work. It is a song that a waltz could be danced to and i can imagine doing one to it. One of my favorite musical theatre songs that i listen to is "Take Me to Heaven" from The Sister Act. I did it this past summer at Company Theatre Camp for one of the classes I was taking. Some of you may remamber it because you did that with me! It was a blast! So that is another song that I love to listen to. I have those two songs and many more that I always love to listen to just for fun and sing and dance around my room to! Wait did i really just say that? Embarassed Got to love music!!!

Rissy.I.Hennessey

Back to top Go down