Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising Money for Disney

Go down

Raising Money for Disney Empty Raising Money for Disney

Post  MeredithTompkins Fri May 04, 2012 3:12 pm

I know that the chorus going to Disney next year doesn't quite concern me seeing as I am leaving and all but I do think that it is really important to get as many people to go as possible and I think that fundraising will aid in that process. School trips are so much fun, I have been on a few with different clubs and classes and they are one of the highlights of my high school career. The music program trip to Chicago was so much fun and was also a great bonding experience that I feel everyone should have the opportunity to experience. I don’t think that Disney will have a lack of interest, but there might be a lack of monetary funds, especially because I expect that a lot of kids will be paying for it themselves. This is why it is super important to get as much fundraising in as possible so that the trip costs as little money out of pocket as is possible, that way so many more people will be able to go, and the trip will be that much more fun and that much better of a bonding experience.

MeredithTompkins

Back to top Go down