Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fund Raising

Go down

Fund Raising Empty Fund Raising

Post  Abbie Barrett Fri May 18, 2012 8:09 pm

I think that fund raising is a crucial part in all school programs, teams, and organizations. I don't think that any one student should not participate in a trip solely for the fact that they have not raised enough money to help them out. I think that so far our chorus has done a great job with fundraisers but of course it would be smart to keep going above and beyond and think of new fundraisers. You can never have too much money in your account and I think that it would be a great idea to do even more fundraising. I was really impressed this year with the idea of selling goods at sporting event and I think that next year if it is more organized and publicized, the chorus will get a lot more feedback and make a whole lot more money. I also think that it would be amazing if the chorus successfully completed a car wash. I have been a part of many different car washes, and not only do these car washes bring in a lot of money, but I have made some of my favorite memories from the car washes. Last summer we tried to get one together but I have one hundred percent faith that if you try again next year and really pump the chorus up with the car wash it will be a big hit!
Abbie Barrett

Abbie Barrett

Back to top Go down