Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sight singing!

Go down

sight singing! Empty sight singing!

Post  mkd1186 Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Although I wish I was, I'm not the best and don't have the most advanced talent when it comes to sight singing. I do try hard at working to get my sight singng skills to a higher level. Even though I do alwasy get really nervous when I hear the we have a sight singing asessment coming up, I think it is a really good thing. I think these asessments help us improve on both our sightsinging and confedence because when we sight sing in a group many people to try to their potential and jus follow others. I always am nagative right before my asessment and bring my self down because I just say to myself that I'm going to do awful. But now that we have done a lot of these asessments I feel so much better about myself because they have turned out so much better than I expected! Bringing the sight singing book home to practice before an asessment is key and helps so much. I think everyone should do that. I hope other's think that these assessment are an advantage to chorus just like I do.

-Maddie Dillon

mkd1186

Back to top Go down