Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shout Outs

2 posters

Go down

Shout Outs Empty Shout Outs

Post  Abbie Barrett Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:50 pm

I just wanted to say how amazed I was with everyone''s performance during Talent Expo! Everyone did such an amazing job and the level of energy and excitement really opened my eyes to how special out chorus program is at our school. So many individuals did such an awesome job I wish I could write a shout out for everyone! But one in particular that I would like to give a shout out to is to Meredith. She basically did all of the microphone system on her own through out the entire concert. I remember watching her during rehearsal. She did not just sit there and adjust the speakers from sitting in her seat. In stead she took great lengths to really make sure the sound was going to be perfect. I remember rehearsing one of our songs she walked to the back of the auditorium, came back after the song was over and provided the right advice in telling the altos that we needed to sing louder. With out Meredith's advice, the piece would not have been as good as we preformed it. Meredith has always gone above and beyond in helping chorus and I really believe she deserves this shout out!

Abbie Barrett

Back to top Go down

Shout Outs Empty Shout Outs

Post  hollyhancock15 Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:39 pm

Everyone that performed in a special act did amazing at the concert! I know how hard it is to get up in front of people and put yourself out there by singing a solo and I am so inspired by everyone who performed. I think that the Seasons of Love group sounded unbelievable! It was so nice to see the only freshmen group perform and they sounded beautiful! As for the solos in the concert, Julia sounded amazing in Just One of Those Things. She put her own flare on the piece and really made it her own. Rain and Abby also sounded excellent in Can't Help Loving Dat' Man. Rain was especially inspiring to watch perform. She really captured the essence of that song and projected it to the audience beautifully. You could tell that she and Abby put their hearts into this piece and each added their own unique twists as well. Watching everyone perform at this concert was so inspiring and I hope to learn from them because it truly does take a brave, confident person to get put and pour their hearts out in song in front of everyone. I am definitely looking forward to this concert next year! Congratulations and everyone did amazing!

hollyhancock15

Back to top Go down