Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just. ALL the seniors

2 posters

Go down

Just. ALL the seniors Empty Just. ALL the seniors

Post  Aoife Kingsbury Thu May 24, 2012 10:42 pm

In my first year of Chorus, I was shocked by the sheer talent of our now graduating seniors. Elika and Noelle's performances in Major Works were especially impressive to me, and ever since, I have been brought to tears and to laughing out loud by seniors like Sophie, Emma, and Brian (his unforgettable and hilarious cowboy song with Austin). They will all be greatly missed next year, whether for their beautiful voices, or their commitment, or their commendable attitudes. It will take a while for us to fill the void left by our Seniors of 2012, but if next years' seniors use them as a model for how to act, I think we'll have another memorable year. Good luck to all of the seniors going off to college and/or out into the world.

Aoife Kingsbury

Back to top Go down

Just. ALL the seniors Empty Shout out

Post  Caitlin Boyle Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:35 pm

I agree with Aoife! The seniors were an amazing and important addition to chorus. Every single senior was so talented and I just can't thank them/ appreciate them enough for their unbelievable contributions to chorus. Though, I would like to shout out to specifically those pursuing careers having to do with music (Brian, Meghan, Elika, Kalli, and any others that I'm forgetting!). I am so happy for all of them for wanting to focus on something involving music. It is sometimes a hard field to get into a career with that but I have no doubt that they will be so, so successful because they are all incredibly talented. But, again, just a shout out to all the seniors. I would like to thank them for making chorus such a great time for the last 3 years that I have been in the high school and I wish the best to all of them!

Caitlin Boyle

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum