Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FuNdRaIsInG!

2 posters

Go down

FuNdRaIsInG! Empty FuNdRaIsInG!

Post  Abbie Barrett Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:41 am

Shocked I really think that fundraising is a great opportunity to improve the chorus in addition to all that we do. As being part of three sport teams and a youth group, I have been dealing with fundraising for quiet a long time. Some people may think, really fundraising for chorus that's a little odd, but fundraising really does have a great impact on the program. Razz Fundraising will help benefit the chorus in allowing us to be able to get new things and invest in materials and ideas that will help better the program in the future. Also fundraising brings awareness to the community and school. People will recognize the chorus with the fundraising we do and many times the support and enthusiasm will grow. clown Every little bit counts and I know that the car wash didn't work out in the summer but that doesn't mean we should stop trying other ideas. I want to give a special shout out to Meredith I love you for doing a great job will organizing and selling items at sporting event. It really was such a great idea. I remember last week while I was playing I looked over to see Meredith and her mother selling goods to fans. After the game many parents were very pleased and excited to have those goods being sold there and thought it was a great and creative idea from the students in chorus pig . I think we should keep plugging away at new fundraising ideas and work hard to bring in money that will not only help individuals but also the chorus as a whole.

Abbie Barrett

Back to top Go down

FuNdRaIsInG! Empty fundraising!!

Post  Caroline Randall Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:12 pm

I agree with Abbie that fundraising for chorus does not seem like it is that important, when in fact it really is! We need money for obvious reasons such as paying for professional instrumentalists in our concerts. But what people may cherry cherry not necessarily realize is that we also need money for far more than just this. In order to strengthen the moral support in our chorus, we need money for social activities. Also, we need money for trips that help to improve both our musical ability and the overall attitude of the chorus. I think that for these reasons, fundraising is vital to a healthy chorus. There are so many ways that we can raise money and we proved this by getting creative with the whole project with apples. But there are always more ways to raise money to help the chorus! cherry rendeer

Caroline Randall

Back to top Go down