Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fundraising!

Go down

Fundraising!  Empty Fundraising!

Post  Caitlin Boyle Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:24 pm

This is such an important time for fundraising in chorus with the Disney trip coming up in less than a year. It will sneak up on us faster than we think! It is important that chorus gets thinking of ideas for the fall and winter to start raising money for Disney. The car wash is a great idea but unfortunately I won't be able to make it to Sunday's car wash but I think we should try to do one in the fall as well. And if not that, selling baked goods, etc. at sports games throughout the fall would be great as well as possibly selling snacks after school like many clubs do. I also think canning outside of local places, like Atlantic Bagel or Starbucks, would help out a lot to raise money. Those are just a few ideas but I do think that fundraising it both a bonding experience and a great way to raise money for our upcoming trip. It is important to start thinking of ideas so we can start to raise money as soon as possible when we get back in school next fall!

Caitlin Boyle

Back to top Go down