Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fundraising

Go down

Fundraising Empty Fundraising

Post  grace1697 Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:02 pm

I think that fundraising is a great way to raise money for not just chorus in general, but anything. My family is participating in a mission trip to West Virginia this summer, and we recently had a carwash for two and a half hours that raised close to $700. I think carwashes are an excellent fundraising idea. They are very common, but I think they make alot of money which would benefit the chorus. Another fundraising idea I think would be good is a bake sale/breakfast for the teachers at Hingham High. I think it would be a good idea to host it in the morning before the majority of students arrive at school, maybe in room 103. We could each bring in different breakfast foods/individually wrapped baked goods and have a breakfast table where teachers and staff could get something to eat before school. We could either make prices for the foods or just ask for donations of any amount to the Chorus Program. I think through fundraising we could really earn a lot of money to help the Chorus and music departments at the High School.

grace1697

Back to top Go down