Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

favorite music

2 posters

Go down

favorite music Empty favorite music

Post  rachel dentremont Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:41 am

I used to have music in my iTunes library and listen to that, but now I listen to Pandora. I have so many different stations favorited. I have about ten country stations, five dance/pop stations, ten rap stations and then my newest addition...Disney songs! I can honestly say I have been listening to this non-stop, day and night. I love that when I hear a song on the Disney station, I can match it to the movie and visualize the part of the movie in my head. It really just makes me happy listening to the songs and gets me so excited for Talent Expo! I listen to my other stations depending on what mood I'm in. If I am angry or want to pump myself up for a game, I will listen to rap. If I am just upest or want to relax and take my mind off things I listen to country. If I am hyper and need to release some energy I'll put on the dance or pop music. The music I listen too really expresses who I am as a person. If you know me well enough you know that I secretly wish I was five years old again and love watching the classic disney movies like the Lion King. You would aslo know that I am very passionate about dance and once I start I am hard to stop. The music I listen to reflects my personality and I really don't know what I would do if I didnt have music.

rachel dentremont

Back to top Go down

favorite music Empty My Music

Post  Beccac97 Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:43 pm

I have also become a frequent pandora user. My musical taste changes often so I like that i can listen to many different artists and create different playlists. Over the summer time or if I am having a stressful day I will listen to Country. I have found many different artists/bands lately that I am now obsessed with. I usually don't like rap music but Hoodie Allen's songs all have meaning to them and heartfelt stories attached, they also don't give me headaches. The band The Weeknd has become a personally favorite of mine. Their music changes often and always keeps me waiting for the next song so i have become very found of them. Marina and the Diamonds is one of my favorite groups of all time, I know every song they have by heart. I don't only listen to recent music though. Nirvana and The Beatles are both very different but are two of my favorite bands. I am always looking for new music genres to listen too and different artists and bands. My favorite song changes every few days.

Beccac97

Back to top Go down