Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Favorite Music

Go down

My Favorite Music Empty My Favorite Music

Post  LouisaBrady Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:40 am

Since middle school, the majority of music on my iPod has been showtunes and the occasional movie soundtrack. I do have some random artists that I like that don't fit into either of these categories. For example, there is on country singer who I really like named Kasey Chambers. I have some of her CDs and listen to them often, but she's the only country artist that I usually listen to. It's not really my favorite genre of music, but I enjoy her country music because I think that she's a great singer. I've realized over the years that often talent and technique is the most important thing for me when I'm evaluating whether or not I like a song. That's why I don't really like much rap or pop music; it doesn't usually show much musical talent from the artists. However, the showtunes that I listen to feature trained Broadway vocalists who I can both learn from and enjoy listening to simultaneously.

LouisaBrady

Back to top Go down