Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Music

Go down

Favorite Music Empty Favorite Music

Post  katecris Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:46 pm

I love to listen to all types of music, I love pop singers like Rihanna and Jennifer Lopez and rappers like Pitbull and Little Wayne. However, even though these artists make cool music, I do not aspire to sing like them, since they do not demonstrate the best talent and vocal technique. This is why I love the choir called, Libera, it is a choir made up of young boys from England. I think that their music is so beautiful and I can tell that they use terrific vocal technique, and that they are very talented, just by watching videos of them on Youtube. I would love to sing like them, their voices seem almost angelic and their voices blend together perfectly. When I am doing homework, I like to listen to their songs because it helps me to relax. Libera has been around for years, but I just think that they need some recognition so that everyone can see how beautiful they are. For people who had Mrs. Gonick they know about Libera, but what they may not know is that they have so many more beautiful songs that we were not shown, such as the song, “Lullabye (Goodnight my Angel)”. If I could pick any concert to go to it would definitely be a Libera concert, I’m sure I would be blown away. It would be so amazing to be in choir like Libera, although it must require a huge amount of effort and hard work to sound that good. However, it certainly pays off, they are an example of a chorus that does not settle with good, they strive for beautiful (and they succeed).

katecris

Back to top Go down