Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spring Concert!!!!

Go down

The Spring Concert!!!! Empty The Spring Concert!!!!

Post  abbiruggiero Mon May 14, 2012 7:26 pm

The Spring Concert is only three days away and I am confident our performance will be remembered! Before rehearsal today I was a little nervous that I would not feel prepared for Thursday, but luckily we were able to pull through and improve our parts. It is unfortunate that we lose a three full days of rehearsal this week because we could definitely use it. On Tuesday and Wednesday the sophomores have MCAS and on Thursday we drop!! I am looking forward to our concert because I think it will be a crow pleaser. The repertoire is elegant and beautiful, which makes it exciting to sing. I believe the audience will enjoy our Spring Concert because it has very different style with nice pieces of music. Though our process of preparing for the Spring Concert has been slow, repetitive, and many seem pointless at times, I think it has really paid off in the long run. Personally, I now find it much easier to read music while finding my pitch at the same time. The new approach has made me feel more confident in my singing because I am now surer of what to do. I am really looking forward to next year because as a whole our chorus will sound significantly better and we wouldnt have to completely start over again. Our knowledge will just continue to grow, and as a result the chorus will be stronger as well as it individual singers. Cool

abbiruggiero

Back to top Go down