Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shout Out!

2 posters

Go down

Shout Out! Empty Shout Out!

Post  aidenbrashier Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Talent Expo was wonderful, and I would like to extend my sincere congratulations to all involved because, from what I heard, the concert really got an excellent review from the parents and friends that I talked to. But one person in particular stuck out to me as a sort of MVP of the concert, and that is Louisa Brady. She is always willing to accompany those who need it, and it impresses me to no end how many pieces of music she can hold in her head without going crazy. Without musicians like her, I think Talent Expo would be very hard to execute since her talent as a pianist has benefitted so many chorus students in Talent Expo throughout the years.

aidenbrashier

Back to top Go down

Shout Out! Empty Louisa Brady is attractive and talented.

Post  Meghan Cashel Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:08 am

I would like to give a shout out to Louisa Brady for her work in talent expo!! Not only did she play the piano superbly, she also sang beautifully in Mamma I'm a Big Girl Now. I was so impressed with her voice and her stage presence. She really brought a character to the songs that she did whether she was playing the piano or singing a solo. People really relied on Louisa to play difficult piano for the concert and I was really impressed at how calm and collected she was, and how willing she was to spend time with each act individually to perfect it. Whether Louisa was the star of the song or accompanying, she really embodied the spirit of talent expo and showed her amazing talent in the process. Major props dude.

Meghan Cashel

Back to top Go down