Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shout out!!

Go down

Shout out!! Empty Shout out!!

Post  kenziehunt Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:22 am

Personally, I think everyone deserves to have a shout out pointed at them because I think everyone is trying so hard and really getting better everyday! To start off with, Molly Rabinovitz had made more progress than anyone could ever ask for! She has always had such a love for music, and it has only gotten stronger with all of the training we are getting. She is so enthusiastic and is always there to help step in and give great advice. Thanks Mol! Also, I want to give a quick shout out to Julia Murphy for snagging the "A Whole New World" solo!!!! AAAHHHH!!! I'm so excited!!! Julia, you have a stellar voice and you should be more confident in your abilities!!!!! Claire Maisto, you rock my world..... Get it? We are in "A Whole New World" together! Aoife Kingsbury, you never cease to amaze me with your musical awesomeness! Becca Collins, I am so proud of you for taking chorus up again and I hope you are liking it!!! yeah! Before I end my shout outs, I would also like to say thank you to Rachel d'Entremont for continuously helping me out in our big group of "A Whole New World", I do not know what I would do if you didn't take the rains sometimes. If I left anyone out, just know that I am SO proud of you all and it has been such a good experience for me! I will never forget this year!

kenziehunt

Back to top Go down