Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chorus Council

Go down

Chorus Council Empty Chorus Council

Post  Maggie McFarland Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Lately the Chorus Council has been doing so much for our chorus and I think it's important that they know how much they have improved our chorus this year. In the past few weeks they have been busy trying to coordinate many different things to keep our chorus strong and connected. I think the sweatshirt idea is such a great way to let the school know that chorus has just as much spirit as any sports team out there. One thing I've definitely noticed this year is that the level of communication between the students and Mr. Young is very strong. This has really helped the chorus grow in many ways. Last year we rarely coordinated events outside of class and this year we have had something almost every month. I think that says a lot about the power of the five individuals in the council. Every time they inform the class of a new project or idea for the chorus the reaction is always positive and it gets people pumped up and reminds them why they love chorus so much. I really admire the dedication of the council members and I think our chorus should be very proud to have them represent us as a whole.

Maggie McFarland

Back to top Go down