Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chorus Council!

2 posters

Go down

Chorus Council! Empty Chorus Council!

Post  Maddie Dillon Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:45 pm

I think it was an awesome idea to make a chorus council! I think it's a great way to create communication between Mr Young and the students. I also think it's a good way to create outside chorus bonding gatherings. Recently we have had some drama in the chorus room, which wasn't all that pleasant but when we talked about it in class the chorus council members definitely helped keep it under control. I think the member that were chosen, Meredeth, Caitlin, Aoife, and Ryan were all amazing choices because they all do so much to make chorus fun and welcoming. I think the chorus contract board that they made in our room was so cool and really brings some character to the room. I know next year we will have two great new chorus council members for chorus and I am looking forward to it!

Maddie Dillon

Back to top Go down

Chorus Council! Empty Chorus Council

Post  rachel dentremont Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:56 pm

I completely agree with Maddie! I think it's really helpful having students that understand the two sides, Mr. Young and the members of chorus. They really do a lot to help keep things under control and make a more comfortable atmosphere. The hard work put into the chorus council board definitely paid off. The board is so bright and it really catches your attention. It creatively and effectively portrays the message of how we should act in chorus and how we should treat each other on a daily basis. I feel like the board gets forgotten about sometimes though. Its been up for a while and we only went over a couple weeks ago. I think we should be constantly reminded of the boards presence in the room. This could potentially lessen some of the drama that has been occurring for the last month or so. Overall, Ryan, Caitlin, Abby, Aoife, and Meredeth have been doing an amazing job! They are hands down the right people for the job!

rachel dentremont

Back to top Go down