Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Concert!

Go down

Spring Concert! Empty Spring Concert!

Post  Abby.Warren Mon May 07, 2012 10:43 pm

I feel like we are going to put on a great performance next week. Concert Chorale becomes closer everyday and every time we sing one of our songs it sounds better than the time before. I myself feel like every day I am improving and I know that even though I may have weak spots there is no where to go but up! I can tell that the rest of the chorus feels the same way. Once we connect the rhythms and harmonies in Confitemi and O Swallow we will be golden for the performance because even though there is always room for improvement the other two are sounding great! In chambers, I was worried for the past few weeks that we would be sunk the way our piece was sounding to be honest. However, this weekend I practiced for a long time and this morning we had a sectionals rehearsal which made me feel 100% better about the piece. I am confident that our rehearsal wednesday will be great and we will also sound fantastic in the concert! Its weird to think that this is the last concert of the year. I have grown so much as a person and a musician and I know everyone else in the chorus has too. I have no doubts we can show our outstanding improvement in this last show!

Abby.Warren

Back to top Go down