Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Tuesday Night

2 posters

Go down

Last Tuesday Night Empty Last Tuesday Night

Post  Sabrina Clarke Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Although Talent Expo was not the same as it has been in the past, I was proud of the concert as a whole. Overall, the pieces were not as strong as last year but kudos to us! We taught ourselves this music. As a senior in our chorus program, I can definitely recognize how much we have grown since last February. I know that I am personally a literate musician. I know that I am not the most literate but with my piano background and various years of participating heavily in music program, I have been strong. However, what literacy skills I had last year prior to the big change cannot even compare to how literate I am now. I feel like this concert was a test for all of us. Not only have I grown, but so has everyone else. Some students have grown in ways that they cannot even notice. The night was wonderful and I know that I was proud of the process of getting there.

Sabrina Clarke

Back to top Go down

Last Tuesday Night Empty Disney Talent Expo 2013

Post  Rissy.I.Hennessey Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:40 pm

The Disney Talent Expo concert was pretty good. I think that with the amount of time we had and without getting help from Mr. Young we did acceptionally well. Getting to that point and preparing for the concert was difficult because we had never had that experience of doing the work alone. Figuring out the rhythms and pitches and things like that even though most of us probably knew the melody. The concert to me sounded great and I want to give a huge shout out to everyone who either was in a special act or solo because those sounded top notch. Even though there was a slight problem with Zipadeedoodah it still came out really good. I was so proud of the whole chorus for getting through all the tough weeks of rehearsal and making this concert a performance to remember!!

Rissy.I.Hennessey

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum