Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Activities!!

Go down

Social Activities!! Empty Social Activities!!

Post  mkd1186 Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:29 pm

I think having outside of school social activities with the chorus is a great way to get to know others who we may not know especially, other chorus members in a different chorus. Over the year that I have been in chorus I have gotten so close to other members that i was not friends with before. I think it was so awesome when we had a pasta party last year at jakes house it was so much fun and it was such a great way to socialize outside of school. I think that it was a brilliant idea to have the disney movie night! I am looking forward to sundays 'lady and the tramp'. I think watching these disney movies gets up pumped up and excited for our concert! I also think watching the movies gives us ideas for maybe a song we may want to preform for a special act. I think we should think of more social activities out side of school so we can have opportunities to connect and hang out with each other!

mkd1186

Back to top Go down