Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abby Warren!

Go down

Abby Warren!  Empty Abby Warren!

Post  Grace Doyle Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:16 pm

From my chorus experience last year and this year, I would like to make a shout out to Abby Warren for her hard work and dedication to our chorus. Abby is one of my closest friends and I can honestly say I have never seen someone so passionate about music and chorus. She loves to sing and is always so eager to improve each day. From my experience with her, she always practices when she can to try to improve to make her a better musician. Abby is always singing making it obvious to others that she loves to sing and by her facial expressions you can tell it makes her so happy. Abby also has a beautiful voice to go along with her strong music skills that make her a stand out singer in our chorus. She also is happy to input new ideas or help out in anyway in chorus. Abby always has the chorus's best interest in mind and loves being part of it. Abby is an incredibly talented member of chorus and I believe will have a great future with her amazing gift.

Grace Doyle

Back to top Go down